To get you started we are going to run through a quick tutorial that uses Hydrolix's Batch ingest to get some basic data into the system to play with.
Supported Ingestion methods
- HTTP Stream API. Restful HTTP ingestion.
- Kafka. Consuming from a Kafka data stream.
- Batch. S3 file loading, either a single one off job or continuously via notification.
Feel free to skip to the section that is most relevant to your needs.
Hydrolix Batch Ingest is able to read a source bucket and ingest any data file(s) from that bucket into the Hydrolix platform.
To ingest data you will need to go through the following process:
- Enable access to the source bucket.
- Create a Project and a Table
- Create a Write Schema (Transform)
- Run a Load job.
Updated 27 days ago