Hydrolix collects, holds, and processes certain personal data about our customers (“data subjects”). As a data subject, you have a legal right, under EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to find out about our use of your personal data as follows:
- Confirmation that your personal data is being processed by us;
- Access to your personal data;
- How we use your personal data and why;
- Details of any sharing or transfers of your personal data;
- How long we hold your personal data;
- Details of your rights under the GDPR including, but not limited to, your rights to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time and/or to object to our processing of it.
No fee is payable under normal circumstances. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for requests that are manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive. Such charges will be based only on the administrative cost that we will incur in order to respond.
After receiving your subject access request, we may contact you to request additional supporting information and/or proof of your identity.
This helps us to safeguard your privacy and personal data. We will respond to all subject access requests within one month of receipt and will aim to provide all required information to you within the same period. If we require more information from you, or if your request is unusually complicated, we may require more time and will inform you accordingly.
If you are making a subject access request on someone else’s behalf, please use the same contact details above.
We provide you with an easy way to submit us privacy related requests such as requests to access or erase your personal data. If you want to make use of your data subject rights, please visit our public privacy landing page: https://prighter.com/q/15181341
Updated about 2 years ago