Hydrolix v2 release notes
- Transform now allows scripting and defaulting for datetime values
- Transform now allows duplicate positions for scripted columns (CSV)
- Improved Kafka performance for quicker reads from the stream
- Date verification logic updated to strip quotes.
- Transform no longer requires position (JSON)
- Decode Parquet INT96 as epoch ,illis instead of timestamp.
- Batch Ingest resilience improvement
- Auto-ingest log successful s3:TestEvent
- Move config loading inside Lambda execution
- Auto-view generation should sync to manifest
- Prevent auto-view from generating multi primary datetimes
- Auto-view now set as default
- Limit auto-ingest concurrency to 5
- Add delay between partitions merged and reaped
- Increase auto-ingest SQS retry and timeout values
- Add bulk update to Config control plane.
- Automatically split large Batch SQS file payloads.
- Merge peer has incorrect clean up/reaper queue.
- Table config no longer allows double type tags.
- Batch peer db connection release on completion.
- Abstracts types generated in auto_view.
- UI intermittent login issues.
- UI API errors alerting improvements.
- UI Transform treatment types updated and Spec.
- UI Edit user permissions fix.
- Hdxctl better host conflict handling.
- Updated compression codecs.
- Reduce query peer disk to 30 GB.
- Check partitions are active before merge.
- Clean up resources after merge failure.