wget -O hdxctl https://hdx-infrastructure.s3.amazonaws.com/hdxctl-v3.3.3 && chmod +x hdxctl
Major Release Features
- Query: Change count() function performance improvement
- Query: Update to Query scheduling to improve performance generally.
- Query: Fix WITH statement to use scalar function into query peer.
- Query: Modification of #.catalog table views to include additional data.
- Portal: New Layout and structure.
- Portal: Fix to Sources page.
- API: Path adjustments for Batch and Source end-points.
- API: Kafka Configuration Layout changes.
- API: Enable setting shard_key back to null with a special flag
- API: Enable new datatype - map
- Adding Kinesis ingest similar to Kafka
- Ingest(All) New DataType - Map
- Alter functionality added
- Delete functionality added
- Decay/Reaper : Improve system to ensure scanning and deleting of inactive partitions on Storage medium.
- Decay/Reaper : Improve Catalog clean-up tasks.
- Merge: Enable Cross Shard key merging when sharding removed.
Infrastructure/Command & Control
- Moved reaper, autoingest and batch queue into statefull stack
- Implement building blocks (not currently used) for Kubernetes